Thank you for choosing Downeast. If you need to make a return, here are a few guidelines to help make the process as smooth as possible.
- Please reach out to our customer service team for a return authorization prior to making a return.
- All merchandise must be unused, in “like new” condition, with tags attached, in the original packaging. A proof of purchase (receipt or order number) is also required.
- All credit and debit card refunds can only be returned to the original card used for the transaction.
- If the transaction was paid with cash over $200, we will send a check refund. Look for it in the mail within two weeks.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable and customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- We are not able to make changes to or cancel an order once it has been placed. If you decide to return or cancel your order after it is placed, our standard return policy applies.
- Shipments should be delivered in a timely manner and without visible damage. If such a shipment is refused by the customer, a $250 return shipment fee will be added on top of the 10% restocking fee.
- Returns can be made up to 14 days from date of delivery
Furniture, Rugs, and Accessories
- Furniture will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Rugs will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Mattresses purchased at Downeast come with a 100-day satisfaction guarantee if purchased with a mattress protector on the same invoice.
- If you are not satisfied with the comfort of your new mattress, please contact our customer service team to initiate your exchange. The original purchase price will be credited to complete the exchange for a new mattress.
- This policy is limited to one return per household and/or customer per year.
- If you are unable to return the mattress to a store location, contact customer service for more information. We can provide a list of approved donation centers and procedures.
Final Sale and Custom Orders
- Special or custom orders, as-is items, final sale, promotional, special holiday, and flash sale purchases are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Downeast will honor a one-time price adjustment within 14 days of the original purchase. The amount adjusted will be refunded to the original form of payment. Customer is required to be present, with original receipt, for the adjustment. Online price adjustments can only be made by contacting Downeast Customer Service during operating hours. Special holiday events and flash sales will be excluded, including but not limited to the events surrounding President’s Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and the days after Christmas.
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
- These cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.