Baja Armless Chair
Regular price $1,108
Regular priceUnit price per
The Baja Armless Chair brings the feeling of a five-star resort to your backyard. Its intricate handwoven sides and linen-like fabric are inspired by breezy cabana furniture—made especially for lounging outside in style. Grab a cool drink and sink into the extra deep seat and soft cushions.
39"W x 34"D x 33”H, 53 pounds
- Durable and rust-proof aluminum frame
- Aged teak wood frame creates elevated look
- Polyolefin rope
- 100% Olefin fabric
- Use a dry, clean cloth to dust and clean weekly.
- For spot cleaning, spray off any debris with a hose and brush off any dirt or debris with a soft-bristle brush.
- For a more robust cleaning, mix warm water with a mild non-use abrasive soap and clean with a soft-bristle brush. Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
- If furniture is in a freezing environment, thoroughly clean and dry, then store in a dry place such as garage or shed. Rain and snow will fill any small cracks and fill the wood with moisture, which will lead to additional cracks. If storage is unavailable, furniture should be covered with outdoor furniture covers and not left wet.
- Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture or cushions. It is recommended to store cushions indoors for heavy rain or extreme weather.
- Do not cover your furniture with fabric that does not breathe. If the furniture is wet, the furniture will likely develop mildew that will need to be cleaned off.
- Removeable, upholstered cushions resist stains, mildew, and fading
- The solid teak wood in this piece has been treated with a solution that expedites the aging process to a natural silver tone. Over time, its appearance may change in color, texture, and possible marks and cracks. Special care should be taken to protect this natural finish
Warning For California Residents
This product can expose you to chemicals, including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.